All of these lipsticks have great pigment and wear well. They are comfortable on the lips and pass my stringent tests, or I wouldn't turn to them over and over again. These are my top 10 favorite lipsticks.
1. MAC Lipstick - With it's signature vanilla scent, I think I have more of these than any other. I love that these some in a variety of finishes too; Amplified, Amplified Creme, Cremesheen, Frost, Glaze, Luste, Matte, Retro Matte and Satin.
2. CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour - In a large array of gorgeously pigmented shades, this is a luxurious lipcolor that I turn to often.
3. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Balm - I love the nourishing formula and lip balm feel of this glossy looking lipstick that I wear quite often.
4. COVERGIRL Lipperfection Lipcolor - I like the highly pigmented shades and super hydrating formula of this lipstick and own so many of these lipcolor shades.
5. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - I love the luxurious balm like feel and the soft pretty finish I get when wearing these lipsticks.
6. Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour - This innovative gel lipcolour feels lightweight on the lips so it feels like I am wearing nothing except that it has the sweestest vanilla flavor. I love the long-lasting pretty color in a sheer, yet pigmented formula.
7. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - High pigment in a smooth creamy finish is what I love about this formula that comes in some of the most innovative shades I have found in a line of lipsticks yet.
8. NARS Lipstick - With so many colors to choose from, a few different finishes and great pigments, I love the smooth even finish and long wear I always get from NARS.
9. MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense - Another great highly pigmented and long-lasting lipstick, there are 49 shades to choose from in this line-up. I like that even with the most intense shades, these never bleed out from the lips.
10. Dior Addict Lipstick - I just love the sheer shades (though there are more intense pigmented shades) and the formula has such a beautiful feel good finish that looks almost looks gloss-like.
Original article and pictures take http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/beauty-blog/top-10-favorite-lipsticks.html#_a5y_p=2103147 site