These are the top makeup primers for face, lips and eyes.
1. NARS Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer - I use this face primer more than any other because it not only locks in my face makeup all day long, this face primer fill in my fine lines and pores creating the ultimate smooth surface that preps and primes my skin before makeup application. It does so while adding a bit of radiance to my skin with the brands exclusive Light Reflecting Complex so it gives skin a little bit of glow making me look awake, even when I am not. It contains SPF 15 which adds to my daily sunscreen, which is an added bonus. Buy it for $35 from narscosmetics.com, Sephora or NARS counters at Nordstrom.
2. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Laura Mercier is known for her face products, including this primer. This is an amazing primer and one of my favorites that I recommend often. It comes in a few versions like Radiance, Radiance Bronze, Hydrating or Oil-Free, I prefer the standard or original formula because this vitamin-rich formula simply works. This primer creates a smooth and even surface that invisibly locks foundation and the rest of your makeup into place seamlessly and beautifully. It somehow and amazingly makes any foundation look and remain color-true all day. Buy it for $36 from Nordstrom or Sephora.
3. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - This primer is a very luxurious primer that outperforms any other primer by far. I reserve this one for longer days, special occasions or photography because it is expensive and a little heavier on the skin BUT it does something to makeup that no other primer can do. This primer creates a uniform and smooth surface, but it also somehow makes your makeup water resistant and looking fresh, as in just applied all day long. If it was just a bit lighter on my skin AND wallet (like the others I have listed here) I would certainly wear it every day. Buy it for $52 at Sephora.
4. COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer - This primer is extremely similar to Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. So similar in fact, that if I were blind tested, I don't think that I would be able to tell the two apart. This primer creates a very smooth surface where it fills in pores, fine lines and wrinkles and locks in foundation and makeup for the day. It truly helps makeup outlast your day. It's the easiest on your pocketbook too. Buy it for about $10 at your favorite drugstore or mass retailers like Target.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer - When my skin is really dry, I turn to this primer because it really is hydrating while having some of the famous capabilities that Smashbox is famous for. It is not so silicone heavy so it's no irritating like a lot of the other Photo Finish primers. This one simply fills in pores and lines while quenching the skin with a burst of moisture which is great for dry skin. It is refreshing on the skin. Buy it for $42 from Sephora, Nordstrom or Macy's.
6. MAC Prep + Prime Lip - This lip balm-like lip primer creates a silky smooth base that locks in lip color and ensures lip colors look better without creasing or fading throughout the day. Buy it for $16.50 at maccosmetics.com, Macy's or Nordstrom.
7. NYX Cosmetics Lip Primer - This is a nude colored lip crayon that helps to create the perfect canvas for lipstick or other lip products. It helps to ensure that lip products last longer and adhere better to the lips. Buy it for $6.99 at Ulta.
8. Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer - This creamy lip primer helps to prevent lip colors from fading or bleeding outside the lip line. It provides a smooth base for application. Buy it for $20 at Sephora or Macy's.
9. Urban Decay Primer Potion - This cult-favorite provides 24-hour wear and ensures that shadows adhere to the lid and goes on and stays on without creasing. When using, colors seem more vibrant and look freshly applied all day long. The original formula is a nude shade, but there are other formulas available. Buy it for $20 at urbandecay.com, Nordstrom, Macy's or Sephora.
10. Too Faced Shadow Insurance - This eye primer not only makes your eyeshadow fade-proof and crease free all day long, this eye primer turns your eyeshadow into a waterproof formula that doesn't budge until you remove it with cleanser. Buy it from toofaced.com or Sephora.
Original article and pictures take http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/beauty-blog/top-10-face-lip-eye-primers#_a5y_p=5770433 site