вторник, 5 апреля 2016 г.

Mint Lip Balm - Simply Stacie

Mint Lip Balm - Simply Stacie
Mint Lip Balm - Simply Stacie

Mint Lip Balm - Your lips will feel soft and minty fresh with this easy DIY beauty recipe!

You’ll need coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, almond oil and peppermint essential oil. I also purchased tiny lip balm containers that I labelled with my Brother P Touch label maker.


Mint Lip Balm - Your lips will feel soft and minty fresh with this easy DIY beauty recipe!

Use a double boiler on your stove so you don’t burn the ingredients. Just add some water to saucepan and then place a heat proof bowl to sit inside. Your ingredients will melt in the bowl and will be a safe distance away from the direct heat. I use a glass Pyrex bowl for mine.


Mint Lip Balm - Your lips will feel soft and minty fresh with this easy DIY beauty recipe!

Print Recipe

Mint Lip Balm - Your lips will feel soft and minty fresh with this easy DIY beauty recipe!

The result is a minty fresh lip balm that goes on smoothly. Your lips will feel nice and soft.


They also make a wonderful gift! Add a few to a mesh gift bag with a little card. I’m going to be making more for Christmas stocking stuffers for my daughters.


Check out my other DIY beauty recipes. I’ve already posted quite a few and have several still to come!


Do you think you’d enjoy making your own lip balm?


Original article and pictures take http://www.simplystacie.net/2016/09/mint-lip-balm/#_a5y_p=5810799 site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий