The Vintage Florals Collection range of colors and textures provides the perfect opportunity to incorporate florals into your day-to-day style. From the perfect periwinkle blue (Spring Showers) to my favorite bright coral (Sweet Nectar) and a totally unique floral textured top coat like I've never seen before, these are polishes that you want to get your hands, err, nails on. Or should I say, on your nails.
The L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Vintage Florals collection includes:
- Wispy Clouds - medium light blue
- Spring Showers - periwinkle blue
- Hint Of Lavender - light lavender
- Violette - purple-pink
- Rose Symphony - rosey pink
- Sweet Nectar - bright coral pink
- Garden Bouquet Top Coat - top coat with multidimensional glitter pieces in nude pink flower shapes, small dots and light green grass like pieces
I am absolutely obsessed with the Garden Bouquet top coat. I have never seen anything like it before. The pieces of glitter are made up of light pinky nude shapes of flowers, dots, and flecks of light green grass like little textured pieces. It looks so pretty on its own or over any of the colors. Look at it!
The L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Vintage Florals Collection is available at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer for a limited time now. Each polish sells for a suggested retail price of $5.99.
Original article and pictures take http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/beauty-blog/loreal-paris-colour-riche-nail-vintage-florals-collection.html#_a5y_p=3641719 site