1. Instantly contour your face by simply swiping a number 3 over your cheeks.
Then, blend, of course. From here.
2. Perfect your two-minute cut crease by blending your eyeshadow over a spoon.
Brittney Foley shows you exactly how to do it here.
3. Follow this guide to learn how to use any three-shade palette to its fullest potential.
And get the specific products the graphic mentions here.
4. Save time doing your brows by not over-plucking them.
Get more eyebrow tips plus the full tutorial for this here.
5. Get a perfect Cupid’s bow — and a perfect line of color all around the edges of your lips — by using a lip liner to make an “x” on your upper lip.
Read the full tutorial here.
6. After applying concealer, let it sit on your face for five minutes before blending it in.
These two arm swatches show the difference between freshly applied concealer, and the same concealer after it’s sat on skin for five minutes. Waiting to blend means your concealer will go further and cover more without multiple layers. Read more about it here.
7. And make sure to apply your under-eye concealer in a triangle shape — it disguises any dark circles really easily.
If you do it this way, you’ll probably only need one layer of concealer. And it will blend into the rest of your makeup super quickly. Don’t forget to let it sit on your face for a few minutes before blending, though! Read more here.
Original article and pictures take https://www.buzzfeed.com/nataliebrown/brilliant-makeup-tricks-that-will-make-your-lif?utm_term=.gddKE70Ag site