1. How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide by Katie Daisy ($20): If your BFF’s second home is the outdoors, she’ll undoubtedly love this nature-inspired read. Filled with helpful packing lists, whimsical weather folklore, plant facts and poetry aplenty, How to Be a Wildflower is the book she’s been hoping for.
2. ModCloth Great Hare Day Vase ($20): Brighten up her bedside table with this adorable ceramic vase shaped like a bunny. It’ll appeal to her love for animals, as well as her appreciation for flowers.
3. ModCloth Swoons and Tunes Headphones in Leafy Wildflowers ($35): As a more reserved spirit, your Virgo friend might love the easy retreat that music offers from the noise of everyday life. Gift her this fab set that’s decked out in her favorite print — florals!
4. Dot & Bo Rayne Yoga Mat ($112): If she’s prone to overthinking, as most analytical Virgos are, she might find yoga helpful in achieving inner peace. Give her all she needs for her new favorite hobby with this pretty, non-slip yoga mat featuring an earthy geometric print on one side and a solid orange hue on its back.
5. The 100 Day Happiness Planner ($30): Bring more joy and happiness into her life with this one-of-a-kind planner that promotes positive thinking. Its focus on self-development and self-reflection makes this planner a must-have for any introspective Virgo.
6. The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People by Emma Farrarons ($10): Help her channel all that meticulousness into this therapeutic coloring book that provides a creative outlet for a busy mind. Its 70 intricate patterns featuring wildlife, rolling waves and kaleidoscopic designs will bring her the tranquility she needs whenever she feels a bit overwhelmed.
7. Starla Halfmann Petal Palette Monogram Mug ($10): This mug is a must if caffeine fuels your go-getter in the morning. She’ll surely appreciate its pretty floral pattern and personalized touch.
8. Urban Outfitters Miniature Indoor Bonsai Tree ($16): Appeal to your pal’s love for nature with this kit that allows her to grow her very own bonsai tree. It’ll come in handy if her current space doesn’t allow her to have an outdoor garden.
9. Urban Outfitters Personal Space Journal ($12): Journaling is second nature for most Virgos. If your BFF is the same, gift her this cute one that features a cheeky cutout design on the cover.
10. The Pink Orange Desk Jotter ($15): With so many things going on in your friend’s mind, it’s a wonder how she stays organized. Help her out even more with this handy notepad she can use for jotting down important memos or making lists.
11. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist ($32): Put a little pep in her step with this refreshing face mist that’s infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose. Spritzing this hydrating blend will feel even better when she learns it’s *all natural.*
12. Leif Appointment Calendar ($26): She can count on staying on top of it all with this trusty appointment calendar. Plus, its pretty floral design is one she’ll appreciate for the home or office.
13. BOWER Tipsy Writer ($39): Beyond her writing skills, these tipsy pen holders will add visual interest to her desk. They’re the cool, modern desk accessories her workspace needs.
14. LRoseDesigns Virgo Constellation Necklace ($36+): For the sensible Virgo, picking out the right jewelry can be a bit challenging. Luckily, this delicate and dainty necklace featuring their star sign is stylish but still modest enough for them to wear confidently with any outfit.
15. ruPrint Printable Virgo Constellation Wall Art ($5): Help your Virgo friend proudly show off their star sign with this colorful Virgo constellation print. This handmade piece of wall art will brighten up any drab wall or bedside table with its colorful and gilded design.
16. Maybelle Imase-Stukuls Belle Calligraphy Starter Kit ($30): As someone who prides herself on her attention to detail, your BFF might appreciate taking up calligraphy with this starter kit. It comes with everything she’ll need to master her penmanship, including a wooden nib holder, pointed steel nib, a vial of black ink, instructional booklet with projects, 10 decorative labels, five vellum practice sheets, alphabet guide and lined guide sheets.
17. Anthropologie Highbar Jewelry Stand ($38): Practical and hardworking, Virgos are some people’s #goals when it comes to organization. Help them keep clutter-free with this sleek and elegant jewelry stand that’ll store all their favorite accessories.
18. Stak Ceramics Mint Bloom Phone Vase ($42): Spruce up her nightstand with this charming vase that also allows her to charge her phone with the cord hidden from sight. If she’s a fan of pastel, she’ll love any one of the soft colors it comes in!
19. UncommonGoods Words Cubed ($17): Ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication, your Virgo pal may be quite the writer. Challenge her knack for piecing together eloquent phrases with this set of eight wooden blocks featuring an evocative word on each side. She’ll love the chance to exercise her poetic license.
20. Floribunda Flower Coloring Book by Leila Duly ($23): If she’s got a thing for pretty flowers, the stunning Flower Coloring Book is the gift to get her. Thanks to its 20 elaborate floral illustrations, she can unwind, relax and express her creative energy.
Which of these gift ideas will you get your Virgo friend? Follow us for more creative gift ideas on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Original article and pictures take http://www.brit.co/20-thoughtful-birthday-gift-ideas-for-your-favorite-virgo/?crlt.pid=camp.pYHF6fvHgwfN site