1. Make some edible stretchy slime.
2. Explore the changing states of liquid to solid with Jell-O dough.
Find out how from The Krazy Coupon Lady.
3. Learn about crystals and make your own rock candy.
Full tutorial at Happiness is Homemade.
4. Learn about luminescence with glowing Jell-O.
The secret is tonic water. Full tutorial HERE.
5. Journey to the center of the earth and learn about the layers on the way.
Recipe and instructions via Cake Crumbs.
6. Pop some corn the old-fashioned way (but, still use a microwave.)
Full tutorial on Tinkerlab.
7. Refresh with fizzing lemonade.
Mix a base with an acid and create your own carbonation. Recipe at Learn With Play at Home.
8. Explore the rock cycle with Starbursts!
Lemon Lime Adventures has the tutorial for three different types.
9. Cloudy with a chance of getting eaten.
Learn about weather cycles while you enjoy your Jell-O sky and whipped cream clouds at Queen Vanna Creations.
10. Get hip to herbs and spices with this naturally scented and colored play dough.
Learn how at Craftulate.
11. Deliciously study the phases of the moon.
12. Play with magic mud.
Potatoes and cornstarch are all you need for this luminous goo. Watch the tutorial HERE.
13. Learn about the butterfly life cycle.
Much faster and more delicious than waiting for real caterpillars to metamorphosize.
14. Create an edible water bottle.
Cool AND eco-friendly! Learn how HERE.
15. Make your own water beads!
Awesome for sensory play, catapults, and fun! Tutorial at Growing a Jeweled Rose.
16. Get down with Plate Tectonics.
Learn how at We Made That.
17. Have fun with sherbet.
Chemical reactions meet sweet treats. Learn how at Laughing Kids Learn.
18. Find out if you can actually walk on egg shells.
If you achieve it, your reward is you can still cook those eggs. Take the challenge at Steve Spangler Science.
19. Discover the magic of shadow tracing.
Tutorial at The Artful Parent.
Original article and pictures take http://www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanahan/19-kitchen-science-experiments-you-can-eat#.tkZjMGOPZ site