1. Free People Kaleidoscope iPhone Case ($40): This shimmering geometric case will have all eyes on you, because you are obviously the epitome of fashion.
2. Urban Outfitters DIY Letterboard Case ($24): Be as sweet or sassy as you want with this clever case. You can always switch it up later if you change your mind.
3. Urban Outfitters Pink Furry Thing Case ($28): This adorable case will keep you company when you’re lonely. It will even keep your fingers warm too, if you ask nicely.
4. Case-Mate Champagne Sheer Glam Case ($35): When you can’t celebrate with real Champagne, this is the next best thing. And who doesn’t love sparkles?
5. Sage Pizza Coffee Reading Case ($35): This New Age-y case combines coffee and mysticism, and the result is on point. Caffeine is in your future.
6. Monika Strigel REALLY Mermaid Case ($35): Channel your inner sea goddess with this gorgeous green and gold case. What a great way to complement your ever-on-trend mermaid hair.
7. Case-Mate Brilliance Case ($80): This case is a little pricier, but definitely worth it. It shimmers like a bunch of tiny diamonds.
8. Good Vibe Cases Black Is the New Black Case ($18): In the wise words of Elle Woods, “Whoever said orange is the new black was seriously disturbed.”
9. CaseMagics Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Case ($13): We can never get enough of Harry Potter, and this case is a beautiful piece of art sure to start conversations with other Potterheads!
10. Casetify Phoebe Peonies Case ($40): You can never go wrong with black, especially if you have the gold iPhone. The peony cutouts make this case look ultra high-end without the ultra high-end hole in your wallet.
11. Good Vibe Cases I Donut Care Case ($12): This cheeky case is perfect for those days when you just can’t even.
12. Casetify Black Cat Autumn Case ($40): For all you PSL and kitty lovers out there, this case is the new pièce de résistance of your outfit. Now other people can look on with envy while you’re standing in line at Starbucks.
13. Kate Spade Rose Symphony Case ($40): Kate Spade knows us too well. The gorgeous colors on this case will brighten up the dreary winter days to come, and the flowers will keep us looking forward to spring.
14. Otterbox Perfected Angle Case ($40): This edgy case will add interest to any wardrobe piece, and the florals keep it sweet.
15. Kate Spade Ombre iPhone Case ($45): We’ve seen a lot of ombre over the past couple years, but nothing quite like this. Those colors… we are all heart-eyes over here. Deep plum is our weakness.
Which case is your favorite? What is your phone bundled up in now? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Free People)
Original article and pictures take http://www.brit.co/stylish-tech-cases/?crlt.pid=camp.lQe2Bagi0RlG site