3. Painterly Masterpiece: Master Impressionist painters, we are not. But that’s not stopping us from wanting to attempt this painterly design that calls for only a few spontaneous splatters. (via Random Acts of Pastel)
4. A Study in Contrast: For longer nail lengths, this modern update on the traditional French manicure is as daring as it gets. The alternating black and white design is sure to catch people’s attention — that is, if the squoval shape doesn’t first. (via Into the Gloss)
5. Runway Ready: You guys, we’re calling it now. Manicures that incorporate squares will be trending come this fall. If you don’t believe us, then just take one look at the Cushnie Et Ochs Fall 2015 runway show. (Photo via Mireya Acierto/Getty)
10. Classic Half-Moon Design: The popular half-moon design is here to stay. Short, well-groomed nails are best for this style, as it’s both clean and contemporary at the same time. (via @paintboxnails)
11. Ocean-Inspired: Nothing but sandy beaches and calming seas come to mind when we see these aqua nails. Besides the cool marble effect, we’re loving the unexpected negative space detail that complements the squoval-shape. (via Into the Gloss)
12. Pop of Color: We can’t think of a better way to show off the defined squoval shape of your nails than by accentuating them with slanted tips. Bonus points for keeping this mani bright + cheery. (via Byrdie)
Will you be rocking squoval-shaped nails this season? Tell us in the comments below!
Original article and pictures take http://www.brit.co/squoval-shaped-nails/ site