You know those days when you wake up and look like you haven’t slept in a week? How about when you discover the world’s biggest pimple right on your forehead just before the big dance? We know you’ve all experienced these situations, which is why concealer is actually one of a girl’s best friends of all time!
In theory, concealer is pretty darn easy to figure out — slap it on what you want to cover and voila! But what you might NOT know is that there are steps you can take to make your concealer routine even more effective than you ever thought possible! Check ’em out!
1. You’ve probably been applying concealer wrong your entire life.
2. No, seriously! You should apply it the shape of a triangle to best cover your undereye circles.
3. But concealer shouldn’t only be applied under the eyes! Follow this map to see where else you should conceal:
4. And if you’re still having a hard time figuring out where you should conceal, take it step by step:
5. If you have a particularly harsh pimple, here’s how you can make it disappear!
6. And if you don’t have green concealer, this is what you should do:
7. Switching up the order in which you put on your makeup can make a HUGE difference.
8. Concealer can also be used to get the perfect bright lip.
9. And as foundation!
10. Annnnnd to clean up your eyebrows!
Original article and pictures take http://www.teen.com/2014/12/04/style/beauty-news-trends-ideas-celebrity-inspiration/concealer-hacks-tips-tricks-pictures/ site